Terms and Conditions
MidCoast Holiday Rentals would like to thank you for choosing to holiday with us.
Our homes are here for you to enjoy but please adhere to the Terms & Conditions.
A Rental Bond is mandatory on all properties. The bond is designed to cover any additional costs incurred, including, but not limited to any breakages, damage or excess cleaning requirements or additional guests not registered.
Payments are to be made by Direct Deposit before your arrival. There is no Cash or Eftpos available.
- The premises are let to you for holiday purposes only, and only for the period stated on the Agreement.
- Cancellations must be made 1 month before the arrival date.
- The premise is available from 2pm on the day of arrival and is to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Please ensure the keys are returned to 2/334 Saltwater Road, Wallabi Point, no later than 10.15am on the day of departure. A key deposit box is located near the front door.
- We ask that you notify us the day prior for after-hours departures.
- The number of occupants must not exceed the number booked or the number of beds.
- Pets permitted in Pet Friendly properties only.
- Strictly NO SMOKING in or around the property.
- In the unlikely event, all damages, breakages and losses to the property and/or furniture, furnishings, lock & key replacements are to be reported to MidCoast Holiday Rentals immediately.
- Garbage bins are to be put out Thursday night and brought in on Friday after collection.
- Please leave the property in the condition that you arrived.
- Remove your food stuffs from cupboards and fridge, wash up and put away all kitchen ware.
- No responsibility is taken for occupants personal property left on the premises.
- Rowdy behaviour or ill treatment of premises will not be tolerated. Noise is to be kept to a minimum after 10pm.
- DO NOT under any circumstance remove any items from the premises.
- BBQ’s must be cleaned before vacating.