Relax to the sounds of breaking waves and spectacular ocean views.
Open up the floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and let the ocean air and sounds fill your temporary home. Experience beach style open living as the kitchen flows to the dining and lounge area which seamlessly transitions out on to the large timber deck.
You can see and hear the waves breaking from the comfort of the lounge area while sitting back and enjoying one of the many books/jigsaws/boardgames provided.
The master bedroom boasts an ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and water views whilst lying in bed. You can also hear the ocean from each of the two secondary bedrooms.
A large sun deck overlooks a beautiful garden and level grass yard with private stair access directly on to Old Bar beach!
Enjoy the large sun-filled garden and backyard with sitting area overlooking the beach. Keep watch for the friendly dolphins that play in the water directly in front of the house or the whales as they migrate a bit further out to sea. Treat yourself to a swim or stroll along the sandy beach via the private timber staircase access before freshening up and washing off the salt and sand in the outdoor shower.
This family friendly home filled with natural light has an open living plan and sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms. The kitchen is equipped with Oven/microwave/hot plate/dishwasher as well as an outdoor BBQ. Laundry with washer/dryer and a lock up 2 car garage.
Other things to note
– There are a large number of books/jigsaws/boardgames available for free use.
– Feel free to use the stereo system (with aux cord in drawer), TV, and wifi.
– BBQ available for use on the front porch, tools in the kitchen and laundry cupboards.
– Electric heaters provided.
– Short distance to FLOW cafe, and the local shops on Old Bar Rd.
– Club Old Bar and Old Bar Tav offers courtesy buses to drive guests home at the end of an evening.
– Please wash sand off feet with hose or outdoor shower after walking on the beach.
Within close proximity to the seaside haven of Old Bar, offering an array of amenities including Coles supermarket, medical centre, cafes, club, tavern and more.
Only approx. 20 minutes drive to Taree CBD & approx. 30 minutes to Forster/Tuncurry, 2 hours from Newcastle and 3 1/2 hours from Sydney.
Linen is supplied
2pm check in, 10am check out